Decorative Window Film Patterns
Decorative window film can be applied to windows, doors, mirrors, glass booths, room dividers, screens, skylights and more. Adding decorative films to your home or building is an affordable and beautiful way to differentiate your property or simply express yourself. Decorative films come in a wide variety of patterns, shades and colors. Some even mimic the look of expensive stained glass.
Here are a few examples of how decorative films can beautify your home or building:
– Give your front door glass or skylight glass panels a leadlight decorative look
– Create a sensational bathroom screen
– Design an attractive room divider with an embossed or engraved look
– Add your logo or artwork to a surface for subtle signage or branding
– Create a unique feature in your home or business
– Please contact us today to see which decorative film you like best.
Above are some beautiful and very functional decorative window film patterns from 3M. The images showcase how window film can be an intricate part of the interior design of your home.
If you have any questions installing window film in your home contact Interior Guards at 301-637-0081 or through our contact us page.